Friday, February 7, 2014

Visiting Artist~

Bryant Holsenbeck is an environmental artist who uses trash that would otherwise have been thrown out to create artworks that people can come to enjoy.I'm hoping to be able to learn how to reuse unwanted materials to create lively pieces that will reduce the waste that concentrates into a eye pleasing.I think the project will be very helpful and thought provoking, but I probably wouldn't get better until a couple tries and pieces 


I plan to create a colorful frog for the project~

After~
It was as fun and a great learning experience.
I had a hard time deciding the color for my frog, but tat was really the only struggle I had.
I think the shape of the frog was successful, being able to create the legs and form the body helped alot with the filling and wrapping~

No comments:

Post a Comment