Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We got to design shoes :o



Our school got an amazing opportunity to be entered in he Vans competition and although my design was not picked, I am _very_ pleased with this design. I was up against tons of artists who are more experts on design than I am and yet I feel accomplished because I tossed so many ideas for these shoes out and was constantly gulping up new ones to test out. I like how this project prodded at my more creative side, it gave me a chance to scrawl ideas around until I was satisfied. Because this project helped my creative side to show, I would probably guess that I may actually try to decorate some shoes later on in life. Who knows? Life is full of experiences that I wanna try, and for art in general there are hundreds! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment