Tuesday, May 28, 2013

We bleached T-Shirts in art~ < o w o >

To relax a bit after our Landscape Painting, we got a chance to be outside and bleach some black t-shirts. I, being a music lover, couldn't resist making a shirt with the word "Bass" taped to the top. While we had the option to dip ours in bleach, I resided on sprayed mine lightly because I loved the light dots the bleach left on the black shirt. It was a fun project because we got to move around and be outside instead of sitting behind closed doors. Moving around and changing your surroundings while working always gives me a new perspective, makes everything a bit more exciting and helps to break the sadness of a boring, routine. I'm glad we did this project because every seemed tired of painting for so long. I really love the shirt I got out of this and have worn it a couple times since I made it already. I can see myself actually doing this on my own quite soon, because it is simply and is a great way to customize clothing. < > w < >

No comments:

Post a Comment